The Designing Your Life Workbook
The Interactive Companion to the #1 New York Times Bestselling Book
Design the most important project of all: your life. Based on the wildly popular Stanford course that started the life design movement, this notebook, which has a metallic spiral spine, frosted acetate cover, and elastic bellyband allows you to dig deeper into your curiosities, motivations, and skills; define your goals; and track your progress. Work through innovative option-generating tools and exercises, including:
· A Health/Work/Play/Love Dashboard tool to reflect on your work/life balance
· Questions to help you articulate your Lifeview and Workview and define your life design Compass
· Good Time Journal pages to log your energy and engagement throughout the day
· Fold-out dotted paper for mind mapping to generate new ideas and getting unstuck
· Worksheets to help you ideate alternate Odyssey Plans for different versions of the future you
· Charts for tracking your Life Design Interviews
FORMAT: STATIONERY & ACCESSORIES (DIARY/JOURNAL)
Dimensions: 7.77"W x 9.03"H x 0.89"D
Please check description above for dimensions.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, our industry is experiencing significant supply chain challenges and transportation delays. We are doing our best to project accurate shipping dates; however, please note that these could change. We apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience.
RETURN INFORETURN POLICY
Returns are refunded via Store Credit/Exchange ONLY.
For more info regarding return policy, please read more...